If you are a medical doctor or student, we’d love you to join us as a member.
The more members we have, the bigger our voice and the better we’ll be able to promote health through care of the environment. With your help we can make a difference.
Your support will help to…
- Raise awareness about the importance of a healthy environment to human well being;
- Combat climate change;
- Influence public policy;
- Educate and assist the medical profession to become advocates for a stable climate and healthy environment.
Join us and share in the following membership benefits…
Professional development opportunities and knowledge sharing with key stakeholders via:
- Access to exclusive events
- Online resources
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Our After Hours webinar series
Connect and network with medical peers through our:
- Annual conference and annual general meeting
- State/Territory Committees
- Special Interest Groups
- National Student Committee
- Mentoring program
Acknowledgement of your work by us as we:
- Promote Climate and Health Champions
- Identify Presenter/Speaker Opportunities – share your research
Get involved in campaigning, advocacy, education and events.
Membership is open only to medical doctors and students and DEA welcomes both active and retired medical practitioners as members. Please use the registration form below to tell us a little about yourself, choose the contribution level that best suits your circumstances, and authorise monthly or annual payments.